Our program launched in the Fall of 2012, but the website appeared in Spring of 2015. Some of our earlier events may not be fully documented but we are slowly adding resources for older events.
We will update this page in the Fall of 2021. For now here are links to some recent events:
- Virtual Summer camp 2021
- Winter 2021 Teacher Worshop
- March 2021 Teacher Workshop
- May 15, 2021 Teacher Workshop
- May 22, 2021 Teacher Workshop
- For the summer of 2020, we were not able to have in-person camp. Sophia and Alex Koss developed a website and posted daily games and challenges throughout the summer for participating students.
Their website may be reached here.
|2017-2018||2017-2018 Navajo Prep
2017 Dine College
Some of our events don’t fit well into any of the above categories. We will list them here:
- Navajo Math at the 2016 Joint Math Meetings Read More…
- Navajo teacher led sessions Read More…
- Wednesday, April 6, 2016: Navajo Math Circles Film
2012-2013 Teacher Workshops
Tatiana Shubin stayed in the reservation from August through December. She ran a teacher workshop at Dine College on December 1, 2012.
Amanda Serenevy and Henry Fowler ran a teacher workshop on April 20, 2013.
David Auckly, Amanda Serenevy, and Tatiana Shubin ran a teacher workshop on July 20, 2013.
2012-2013 School Visits/Festivals
2013-2014 Teacher Workshops
2013-2014 School Visits/Festivals
2014-2015 Teacher Workshops
2014-2015 School Visits/Festivals
2015-2016 Teacher Workshops
David Patrick’s Fall Teacher Workshop
Matthias Kawski’s Fall Teacher Workshop
David Auckly’s Fall Teacher Workshop
March 19 Teacher Workshop
April 2 Teacher Workshop
April 9 Teacher Workshop
April 23 Teacher Workshop
Summer 2016 Teacher Workshop