We’ll try to provide teachers and students with resources that they can use. This page is mostly aimed at teachers, but students may enjoy reading some of the mathematical materials that are listed here. A separate page listing other programs for students is available here.
Special Internet Resources for Spring 2020
We are collecting some internet resources. Links may be found at:
Our Spring 2020 Resources page
Information about math wrangles may be found on Our math wrangle page.
Below we include a teacher resources hand-out that lists some of the many sources for interesting math activities, as well as a spreadsheet with many of the activities that we use in our program and other useful links. Use “ctrl F” to find activities in the following list.
Our activity list:
NASA’s astrobiology collaboration with Navajo Nation: https://astrobiology.nasa.gov/education/nasa-and-the-navajo-nation/
To download the following PDF click Math-Enrichment-Resources. The downloaded PDF has clickable links. The links in the preview window are not live.
Here are some notes from David Patrick:
- Art of Problem Solving
- National Association of Math Circles
- Julia Robinson Math Festivals
- Cut the Knot
- Math Teachers Circle Network
- Curriculum Inspirations
- Riverbend Community Math Center
- Tom Davis has a number of math activities on his site.
- Beast Academy
- Native American-based Mathematics Materials
- American Institute of Mathematics
- Mathematical Sciences Research Institute
- Mathematical Association of America
- The American Mathematics Society
- The AMS Math Camp List
- Zala Films
- Park City Math Teacher’s Program?