This page is under construction. Please let us know if you would like help finding specific information, or if you know of a good program that we should add to our list. There are many good math programs that support students at different levels.
Here we list a few with comments. Let us know if you decide to apply to any of these programs, because we may be able to help you.
- Math Roots is a two-week math camp for students aged 14 – 18. The camp aims to broaden participation in the mathematical sciences and takes place at MIT. For more information visit their website
- The Beaverworks Summer Institute is a science camp for rising seniors held as a collaboration of Lincoln Labs and MIT. For more information visit their website https://beaverworks.ll.mit.edu/CMS/bw/bwsi
- Computer Science Online has this great page about preparing for majoring in STEM fields (and Computer Science in particular). It also has great links to scholarship opportunities.
- Women in STEM http://www.affordablecollegesonline.org/women-in-stem
- Engineering Scholarships http://www.affordablecollegesonline.org/degrees/engineering-programs/scholarships/
- The American Indian Graduate Center (AIGC) has some great scholarship resources for undergraduate and graduate students.
- One of our generous partners, the American Indian Science & Engineering Society (AISES) has provided the following time-sensitive Scholarship Links:
AISES Scholarships for 2017-2018
The American Indian Science and Engineering Society (AISES) is excited to announce that it is now accepting scholarship applications for the upcoming academic year!
With support from AISES partners, the scholarship programs offer opportunities for both undergraduate and graduate level students with various degree requirements. Scholarship amounts range from $1,000 – $10,000/year, and may be accompanied by internship opportunities for awarded students.
To learn more about each program, eligibility, application requirements and more, please visit our website at: www.aises.org/scholarships.
Scholarships with a Deadline of March 15, 2017
Scholarships with a Deadline of May 1, 2017